Marmot is a thin and light merino sock for hiking and trekking in warmer months.
Due to thermoregulation properties of merino wool you will stay dry and odor free during the most demanding activities.
Newest soft cuff distributes pressure evenly so you won’t feel any pressure points and will be able to walk for hours without swollen feet.
Flat toe seam will prevent blisters and big mesh panels will help with air ventilation.
- Soft cuff relieves pressure points
- Merino wool ensures thermoregulation
- Big mesh panels provide air flow and ventilation
- Flat toe seam prevents blisters
- Elastic band in the foot prevents sock slipping down
- Merino wool 40%,
- Elastane 20%,
- Polyamide 10%,
- Spandex 30%